An in vivo Study Comparing the Characteristics of Esthetic, Self-ligating and Metallic Brackets
Amol Mhatre, Ashwin Deshpande, Sachin S Doshi, Shashank Sharad Gaikwad
Citation Information :
Mhatre A, Deshpande A, Doshi SS, Gaikwad SS. An in vivo Study Comparing the Characteristics of Esthetic, Self-ligating and Metallic Brackets. J Contemp Dent 2012; 2 (3):73-77.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Self-ligation in the year 2000. J Clin Orthod 2000;34:74-81.
- Round table: The Edgelok bracket. J Clin Orthod 1972;6:613-23.
- The SPEED system: A report on the development of a new edgewise appliance. Am J Orthod 1980;78:243-65.
- Time: A new orthodontic philosophy. J Clin Orthod 1998;32:44-53.
- The Damon low friction bracket: A biologically compatible straight wire system. J Clin Orthod 1998;35:670-80.
- The rationale, evolution and clinical application of the self-ligating bracket. Clin Orthod Res 1998;1:52-61.
- The development of the PAR index [peer assessment rating]: Reliability and validity. Eur J Orthod 1992;14:125-40.
- The PAR index [peer assessment rating]: Methods to determine the outcome of orthodontic treatment in terms of improvement and standards. Eur J Orthod 1992;14: 180-87.
- Time savings with self-ligating brackets. J Clin Orthod 1990;24:29-31.
- Load deformation characteristics of polycarbonate orthodontic brackets. Am J Orthod 1975;67:24-33.
- Treatment time, outcome and patient satisfaction comparisons of Damon and conventional brackets. Clin Orthod Res 2001;4:228-34.