Nonextraction Treatment of Class I Malocclusion having Anterior Crowding and Multiple Canine Impactions
Vivek Patni, Chetna D Sirsat, Prateek Daga, Divij Joshi
Citation Information :
Patni V, Sirsat CD, Daga P, Joshi D. Nonextraction Treatment of Class I Malocclusion having Anterior Crowding and Multiple Canine Impactions. J Contemp Dent 2017; 7 (3):169-173.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2017; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Sirsat CD, Patni V, Daga P, Joshi D. Nonextraction Treatment of Class I Malocclusion having Anterior Crowding and Multiple Canine Impactions. J Contemp Dent 2017;7(3):169-173.
- The etiology of maxillary canine impactions. Am J Orthod 1983 Aug;84(2):125-132.
- Observations on the misplaced upper canine tooth. Dent Pract Dent Rec 1967 Sep;18(1):25-33.
- Resorption of incisors after ectopic eruption of maxillary canines: a CT study. Angle Orthod 2000 Dec;70(6):415-423.
- Radiographic factors affecting the management of impacted upper permanent canines. J Orthod 2000 Jun;27(2):169-173.
- Comparison of the force systems of 3 appliances on palatally impacted canines. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2011 Feb;139(2):206-213.
- Orthodontic considerations in the treatment of maxillary impacted canines. Am J Orthod 1982 Mar;81(3):236-239.
- The surgical uncovering and orthodontic positioning of unerupted maxillary canines. Am J Orthod 1975 Sep;68(3):256-276.
- Preorthodontic surgery in the treatment of impacted canines. Am J Orthod 1971 Oct;60(4):382-397.
- Periodontal status following the alignment of buccally ectopic maxillary canine teeth. Am J Orthod 1984 Jan;85(1):78-82.
- Orthodontic and periodontal outcomes of treated impacted maxillary canines. Angle Orthod 2007 Jul;77(4):571-577.
- Short- and long-term periodontal evaluation of impacted canines treated with a closed surgical-orthodontic approach. J Clin Periodontol 2007 Mar;34(3):232-242.
- ; Fields, HW.; Sarver, DM. Contemporary orthodontics. 4th ed. St. Louis (MO): Mosby Elsevier; 2007.
- Guided tooth eruption: comparison of open and closed eruption techniques in labially impacted maxillary canines. J Dent Res Rev 2014;1(3):148-151.
- Comparative study of orthodontic coil springs. J Indian Orthod Soc 2011;45(4):160-168.