Role of Ultrasound in the Diagnosis and Differentiation between Inflammatory and Cystic Swellings of Head and Neck Region
Citation Information :
Role of Ultrasound in the Diagnosis and Differentiation between Inflammatory and Cystic Swellings of Head and Neck Region. J Contemp Dent 2016; 6 (2):117-124.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
- Ultrasound unlimited – The A to Z ultrasound. 1st ed. Hyderabad: Paras Medical Publisher; 2005.
- Manual of diagnostic Ultrasound. New millennium ed. Geneva: World Health Organization, New Delhi: AITB's Publishers and Distributors.
- Diagnostic use of ultrasound in diseases of head and neck. Laryngoscope 1980 May;90 (5 Pt 1):814-820.
- A comparative study of sonographic and histopathologic findings of tumors lesions in the parotid gland. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1999 Dec;88(6):723-737.
- Ultrasonography of inflammatory soft tissue swellings of the head and neck. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1987 Oct;45(10):842-846.
- Evaluation of gray-scale ultrasonography in the investigation of oral and neck mass lesions. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1983 Dec;41(12):775-781.
- A manual on clinical surgery. 3rd ed. Calcutta, India: Dr. S. Das; 1988.
- Ultrasonography: as diagnostic aids in the space infection. J Maxillofac Oral Surg 2006;5:8-12.
- Ultrasound-guided needle aspiration of lateral masticator space abscess. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 1999 Nov;88(5):616-619.
- Ultrasonography in the diagnosis and treatment of facial abscesses. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1999 May;57(5):635-636.
- Pictorial review – high resolution ultrasound assessment of parotid grand. Br J Radiol 2003 Apr;76(904):271-277.
- Diseases of submandibular gland as demonstrated using high resolution ultrasound. Br J Radiol 2005 Apr;78(928):362-369.
- Sonographic assessment of submandibular space. Clin Radiol 2004 Dec;59(12):1070-1078.
- Sonography of non-neoplastic disorders of salivary glands. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1992 Dec;21(6):360-363.
- Sonography and scintigraphy in the diagnosis of disease of major salivary glands. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1991 Aug; 49(8):798-803.
- Sonographic examination of sialolithiasis. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1989 Sep;47(9):907-912.
- Radiology in focus: the value of sonography in management of cystic neck lesions. J Laryangol Otol 1993 Mar;107(3):245-251.