Foreign Body Giant Cell Granuloma of the Mandible Subsequent to Endodontic Surgery
Harishchandra Rai, M Shaila, Gourav Ghosh, PD Suhasini
Citation Information :
Rai H, Shaila M, Ghosh G, Suhasini P. Foreign Body Giant Cell Granuloma of the Mandible Subsequent to Endodontic Surgery. J Contemp Dent 2015; 5 (3):178-180.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2015; The Author(s).
- Giant cells and giant cell lesions of oral cavity— review. Cumhuriyet Dent J 2014;17(2):192-204.
- Intraosseous foreign-body granuloma in the mandible subsequent to a 20-year-old work-related accident. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2008;13(10):E657-E660.
- An unusual foreign body in upper lip. Int J Dent Sci 2012;10(2). p. 1.
- Robbins basic pathology. 7th ed. India: Harcout Private Limited; 2012. p. 74.
- Giant cell formation and function. Curr Opin Hematol 2009;16(1):53-57.
- The management of periapical lesions in endodontically treated teeth. Aust Endod J 2006;32(1):2-15.
- Cholesterol crystals as an etiological factor in non-resolving chronic inflammation: an experimental study in guinea pigs. Eur J Oral Sci 1998;106(2 pt 1):644-650.
- Uncommon foreign body reactions occurring in the lip: clinical misdiagnosis and the use of special techniques of analysis. Head and Neck Pathol 2011;5(1):86-91.
- Polarized light microscopy. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2007;73(3):206-208.
- Foreign-body granuloma occurring in the mandible subsequent to orthognathic surgery: a case report. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Endod 2001;91(4):483-485.
- Foreign body granuloma in the submental region due to fish bone: a case report. Oral Surg 2010;3(1-2):43-46.