A Dependable Device to Secure Condylar Position into Glenoid Fossa during Orthognathic Surgery
Srijon Mukherji, Pratik Dipak Shah
Citation Information :
Mukherji S, Shah PD. A Dependable Device to Secure Condylar Position into Glenoid Fossa during Orthognathic Surgery. J Contemp Dent 2014; 4 (3):178-180.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Studies in the mobility of the human mandible. Acta Odont Scand 1952;10:19.
- Posterior border movements of the human mandible. J Prosthetic Dentistry 1961;11:836.
- Surgical orthodontics and temporomandibular joint I. Superior repositioning of the maxilla. Am j Orthod 1983;83:408.
- Condylar positioning in superior maxillary repositioning and its effect on the temporomandibular joint. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1990;48:690.
- Condylar positioning devices for orthognathic surgery: are they necessary? J Oral maxillofac Surg 1994;52:536-552.
- maintenance of condyle– proximal segment position in orthognathic surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1991;49:2.
- Differentiation of temporomandibular joint dysfunction to simplify treatment. J Prosthetic Dent 1972;28:629.
- Internal derangement of temporomandibular joint: an assessment of condylar position in centric relation. J Prosthetic Dent 1983;49:250.
- Indications to use condylar positioning devices in surgical treatment of skeletal class III. J Oral maxillofac Surg 2003 Mar;61(3):304-309.