Evaluation of Neurosensory Deficits in Maxillofacial Surgery
Kartik Sadashiv Poonja, Jyotsna Shekhar Galinde
Citation Information :
Poonja KS, Galinde JS. Evaluation of Neurosensory Deficits in Maxillofacial Surgery. J Contemp Dent 2014; 4 (2):72-76.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Evaluating function of the inferior alveolar nerve with repeated nerve conduction tests during mandibular sagittal osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1995;53(3):269-279.
- Long-term neurosensory deficits following transoral vertical ramus and sagittal split osteotomies for mandibular prognathism. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1986;44(3):193-196.
- Assessment of recovery from injury to inferior alveolar and mental nerves. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol 1987;64(5):519-526.
- Clinical neurosensory testing: practical applications. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1989;47(10):1074-1078.
- Complications after mandibular sagittal split osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 1994;47(4):101-107.
- Evaluation of the neurosensory deficiencies of oral and maxillofacial region following surgery. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2000;29(5):331-336.
- Effects of age, amount of advancement, and genioplasty on neurosensory disturbance after a bilateral sagittal split osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2002;60(9):1012-1017.
- Posttraumatic trigeminal nerve impairment: a prospective analysis of recovery patterns in a series of 103 consecutive facial fractures. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2004;62(11):1341-1346.
- Perioperative neurosensory changes associated with treatment of mandibular fractures. J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2004;62(5):576-581.
- Neurosensory disturbance after sagittal split and intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy: as reported in questionnaires and patients records. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2005;34(3):247-251.
- Incidence of neurosensory deficits and recovery after lower third molar surgery: a prospective clinical study of 4338 cases. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2010;39(4):320-326.