Evaluation of Surface Conditioning of Zirconia and Its Effect on Bonding to Resin-Luting Agent
Sonu Gargava, Sabita M Ram
Citation Information :
Gargava S, Ram SM. Evaluation of Surface Conditioning of Zirconia and Its Effect on Bonding to Resin-Luting Agent. J Contemp Dent 2013; 3 (1):7-10.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
- Effect of ceramic surface treatment on bond strength to adhesive resin. J Prosthet Dent 2006;95:430-36.
- Microtensile bond strength of a resin cement to glass infiltrated Zirconia based ceramics: The effect of surface conditioning. Dent Mater 2006;22:283-90.
- In vitro evaluation of long-term bonding of procera all ceram aluminia restoration with a modified resin luting-agent. J Prosthet Dent 2003;89:381-87.
- Effect of surface treatments on resin bond strength to Zirconia based ceramics. Int J Prosthodont 2005;18:60-65.
- The effect of ceramics surface treatment on bonding to densely sintered aluminia ceramic. J Prosthet Dent 2005;93:253-59.
- In vitro strength of Zirconium oxide crowns using different luting agents. J Prosthet Dent 2005; 93:551-58.
- Bond strength of a resin cement to high aluminia and Zirconia reinforced ceramics. The effect of surface conditioning. J Adhes Dent 2006;8:175-81.