Restoration of Anterior Esthetics and Function through Interdisciplinary Approach
Mridula Nilesh Joshi, Vrushali Pavan Abhyankar, Nilesh Vaman Joshi
Citation Information :
Joshi MN, Abhyankar VP, Joshi NV. Restoration of Anterior Esthetics and Function through Interdisciplinary Approach. J Contemp Dent 2012; 2 (2):43-46.
CC BY-ND 3.0
Copyright © 2012; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Textbook of oral pathology. WB Saunders Company (4th edn).
- Factors in occlusion applicable to restorative dentistry. J Prosthet Dent 1953;3:122.
- Nocturnal masseter muscle activity and the symptoms of masticatory dysfunction. J Oral Rehabil 1981;8:279.
- Restoration of the extremely worn dentition. J Prosthet Dent 1984;52:461-74.
- Restoration of the vertical dimension of occlusion in the severely worn dentition. Dent Clin North Am 1992;36:651-64.
- The role of periodontal plastic microsurgery in oral facial esthetics. J California Dent Assoc Nov 2002.
- Colour atlas of dental medicine, periodontology (3rd edn). Thieme publication Germany 2005;508.
- The function and importance of incisal guidance in oral rehabitation. J Prosthet Dent 2001;86:219-32.
- Function occlusion of natural teeth in man. J Prosthet Dent 1961;11:899-915.